Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Banned for spamming?
Started by [E] mercyshotz

I was talking to someone and I got muted for typing to fast then when the mute time was over I talked and I got kicked from the server. When I got back on I said something then I got banned
Talk to admins/sawine, either its an admin catching you doing something or you did something the server really didn't like.

Don't think a ban for spamming is something that an admin would do, and it didn't sound like you were spamming from your post, just typing quickly. I think checkers has been kicked for foreign characters by the server before? (or someone else) Check if its related to that.
Admins are too sensitive about spamming. I think if someone unleashed a MONSTER spam attack they should get banned but i got muted once for trying to use the credit shop and typing 20 3 times :/
pennepasta most of the muting from spamming does not come from mods or admins but from the anti spam mod.
Hmmmm I think spam warning needs an update :/
it kinda does yah, it tends to mute ppl for doing nothing sometimes
SmallXChocolate wrote:
I am Banned also!!! I have done nothing to deserve this... I was building my temple this morning and went to work, just got back and boom... "You Are Banned From This Server" WTF??????????????

Go make a ban appeal, I can explain why you were banned x
Yeah the server itself banned me. I hope to be unbanned soon Minetown rocks imo
Mercy maybe you should make a ban appeal and find out why you were banned?

x
Uuugh... What I don't understand is why these people get muted/kicked or banned but when people come on to the server with those mods or whatever that make them type out the same message 30 times in about 3 seconds they often don't get banned until an admin takes action.