Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] 1.8 Save?
Started by [E] MankeyJohn

Hello,

I was on the 1.8 server for the best part of 6 ish hours And I got to building probably the best house I will or have ever built in minecraft. On the 1.8 server there was... Allot of grefing and fingers being pointed. I just so happened to make my house out of wood, cleaver, but I was just wondering if I would be able to get the save today or tomorrow or when you get rid of it. It would be nice to do something with that and see if I can get it onto MC edit so I can copy it over to my world.

Thanks

Mankey John
We Don't Usually give out the map :/ Sorry (i never saw one) so no also transferring server data during this time will LAG the server.
@EletricFlames Excuse me, but who are you? I see no moderator nor admin under your name, therefore you do not speak on the behalf of one of the admins :3

While it's true Sawine doesn't give out the map (I asked so I could MCEDIT it too, and got a NO and something about X-ray hacks) this is only a temp so he MIGHT budge. Msg Sawine.
Hello,

Thanks for you're impot guys.

And thats what I thought. I woudn't ask for the 1.7 server because I can doso much stuff to that, copy buildings, make my own false minetown and earn money from it, but I was looking around and I didn't see anything connecting to minetown and also it was a temp server. I asked a In-game mod if it would be possable and he said maybe. If sawine don't see this tomorrow I will give him a PM and see if it's cool.

Thanks

Mankey John
If you really want that map..., I'll try to zip it sometime tonight. I don't know how big it is.
Hello,

Thanks, Just that might as well get it in MC Edit and not let it go to waste.

Thanks,

Mankey John
Yeah, I could uise the map save <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> I made a really good build and it would be a shame for it to go to waste