Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Wiki Updates/Mods/Revamp
Started by [E] Kami-Kahzy

I'm speaking as a concerned citizen of Minetown, and only wish the best for this community. So far I've seen some really amazing builds, and the community, while not always agreeable, is mostly well knit and polite. And because of that, I want to do my part to help out my community.

Therefore, I'd like to offer my services to update the Minetown Wiki. I am not a mod, but I am a donator. I know that right now it's not the best idea to try and come up with permanent entries seeing as the wiki can still be accessed by most other members. That problem can be addressed whenever the mods have time. However, I will be more than happy to do my best to type out descriptive and accurate entries for the Wiki's sub sections. In particular the Commands, Economy, and other such important sections.

And as long as I'm here, I'd like to ask that an FAQ section be added to the Wiki. Be honest, we're all tired of potential new miners showing up and their first questions are "Where can I mine/build/fight/grief/fly/find herobrine/etc." Every time I see <Guest> show up in chat I know it's coming, and quite frankly it's getting old. It won't stop the questions, I know, but it would help. And it would be a great tool for genuine new people to utilize and become more funtional members of Minetown.

Idk, these are all thoughts and emotions. Do with them what you will.
I see no donator tag under your name, and only 6 posts. However, I think you want to help. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Nice to hear, your contribution is 100% welcomed.

Don't be worried about the content, feel free to edit and to make it better. Only registered members can edit, if they break stuff, it can be rolled back within seconds.

Thanks in advance !
Happyworm360 wrote:
I see no donator tag under your name, and only 6 posts. However, I think you want to help. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

I've donated $100 but I still don't have the tag :/