Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] randysim [1]

Username: randysim

When I was banned: a few months ago

Person who banned me: Maybe Neil

Reason I was banned: Advertising

Server: All

I'm sorry for advertising. I will never do that again. Please consider unbanning me. I didnt remember it was against the rules. I will read the rules again.
Hello,

I will be handling your appeal today.

Ok I just want you to understand something right off the bat. Advertising a non-eximius hosted minecraft server on our network. Is typically a permanent ban. Your appeal today will not guarantee you will be unbanned immediately. At the very most you will serve a small amount of time before your ban is removed.

Now then why should we let you back into our servers? You clearly did not read our rules. There is no "I forgot that advertising is against the rules." Our rules are very easy to remember. It clearly states that advertising a ip is a instant ban. So before you answer my question on why we should let you back in. Please re-acquaint yourself with our rules by clicking here.
I felt that I spent a long time away from the server, so I want to come back. I didnt really understand what advertising was. I just wanted someone to play with me. I understand what I did wrong and I want a second chance. You can check that this was the only rule i broke.
Your ban has been in effect since February.

Due to the severity of the issue you caused. I will set your ban to be done in 1 more month.

You will be unbanned on July 18th. I hope by then you will understand we take advertising very seriously.

Take your time to reflect on this and make sure to read our rules 1 last time when your ban is done.

Thank you for your appeal. We hope to see you again soon as a better player.