Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] MrTacoMT being and idiot ;( (un-bann request)
Started by [E] Johny.B

I am so sorry for hacking and yes i am admitting it im going to avoid it im going to straight tell you i was being an idiot and i really wanted to fly and didnt want to pay so i hacked and thought all was good until i got banned and even though i have not been on for a very long time i already love it there is not enough smp out there and i found this gem and even though what i did was very wrong i want you to take in consideration of my bann appeal and i promise ill never do it again im deleteing them now even all im asking is for another chance PLZ thank you very much- MrTacoMT
Hello MrTacoMT, we have a format that needs to be filled out in order to properly appeal this ban. It can be found within the forum.

Also, while you do that: Care to tell us why you continued to hack after another Moderator (Ronvandorp) told you not to earlier?
Nova see my family is dead broke and trust me that wouldnt waste a dime on something so stupid to them (getting a rank) so i hack so i can get rank privaliches
Username:MrTacoMT

When you were banned :6/12/2014 7:40

Person who banned you: Unknown

Reason you were banned: Fly hacking

Server: im pretty sure it was main or lets just say smp to be safe
and i really just wanted to fly and not pay ;( im a bad person
oni i thought a donnor rank would have fly ability at a point i just joined your sever dont blame me ;(
and i gave your awnswear in the second on if you read
Hello MrTacoMT,

You were banned for fly hacking on Agharta. This is against one of the "Common Rules" that apply to each of Minetown's servers. You were given a warning and second chance by a staff member whom caught you, which you chose to ignore. Hacking gives you an unfair advantage over other players, who do not have the benefit of flying.

I do not feel you are remorseful for what you have done. If you had listened to the staff member the first time, you would not have been banned. Your ban length is 2 Months. You will be unbanned on August 13th. During your time away, read our rules at www.minetown.net/rules.

Locked.