Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Stolen from: Locked Chest
Started by [E] TheBadFox

My ore chest and a food chest was broken into and cleaned out in my iron home. It was /cprivated and it's still in place.

The location of the ore chest is.

X:228

Y:71

Z:-40

F:3

You'll be staring directly at it. The food chest is left and up, diagonal to it. Above the "Unmarked Food" sign.

Oddly, nothing else seems to have been touched. I have a vague recollection of what was in the chests, but your plugin will know better.
Sometimes there is a glitch that makes signs/ chest go blank. It could have been that or it could have been someone did get in the chest.

Makes sure and open an in game /pe, hopefully an Admin/ MOd is online to help out soon.
From what I could see there was only about 2 stacks of gold gone and half a stack of iron. So I put them in. But if there is other stuff let us know. I also put back the 11 pork and 11 apples taken.
There should have been a stack of diamonds and maybe 2 stacks of coal... The coal has been in there forever and the diamonds as of maybe last thursday or friday.

I'll go through my other chests incase they were misplaced

Were they stolen or was it a glitch?
glitch I think. It shows you only putting in and taking stuff.

The food one was taken from though
I also put the 18 stacks of sand in there
Bizarre... to have a glitch and a theft, from two chests, next to each other, in the span of less than 24 hours since I last check on it.

Perhaps the glitch enables theft or vice versa. Thanks for the assist.