Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Just a little message...
Started by [E] carloshell

Hey guys,

Recently, Stalonedd has been cut for trying to use an old duplicating bug of diamond blocks. Indeed, stalonedd is part of my crew and is someone I trust to respect all the server's law. He was really stupid for trying that into the multiplayer server, that is a fact.

This is what I want to discuss about :
Dam stalonedd. You just devalued my opinion of yours and carloss cumulative work, now im not sure whether all of it is legit or not. (by heiwashin) wrote:

I have been on the server for a long time now, been busy recently with work, I wasnt online so often. I can tell you from my part, I dont control any actions made by any of my friends and anybody on the server. I can assure you that I will never agree with cheating and if I discover it on MY CITY, I will just kick them out. I was very pleased that you banned stalonedd, he understood his stupid mistake.

I can also tell you that you should monitor better what people are doing on the server because its still possible to duplicate, but only with diamond ore, which are currently being sold at the credit shop.... Probably some people are abusing of that as we speak!

Finally, I will be very glad to leave the server and let you destroy everything I build if you think only one sec that I did duplicate to make my own money. "I just cheat and duplicate everything, but I waste my time to keep the only active market in the marketplace" Discuss.. tell me what you think.

Carloshell
Wait wait, Your leaving the server?
It was just one guys opinion

Edit: Also I dont understand what your petition in game is asking for
Just delete my petition, no one is able to fix it.
Wait wait, Your leaving the server? wrote:

I would if someone dares to think im just a douche bag motherfuck trying to duplicate.
no offense but what do u want people to say? its not even a ban appeal

EDIT: 100th POST WOOHOO.....but seriously..
Coffeey wrote:
no offense but what do u want people to say? its not even a ban appeal

EDIT: 100th POST WOOHOO.....but seriously..

You're missing the point, hes telling everyone that he is innocent of duping and doesn't want to start being accused of it even though his friend did it. It's really not that hard to understand
tumblr_lrh9xoPCPQ1qer56zo1_500.jpg
Dam carlos. You're a grown ass man. Of course someone was going to point out the possible connection. All you had to do was say you had no part in it. Instead you throw a temper tantrum with that last paragraph there and tell us we aren't doing a good enough job watching.
Heiwashin he's not saying we don't do a good job not wathcing, he's just telling us a glitch we mitght not know about for a better server ! I don't think carlos had bad intention by doing that, It's just a missunderstood, Guys don't hate on each other please <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

Carlos always did a great job telling me glitches he found in game because he's really worried about the server, he has alot of friends on the server and he cannot always supervise their movement... He just wanted to make it clear to everybody that even if his friends do shit, it's not his fault and he's not involved, I understand the point..

Carlos i hope you don't want to leave, you're a great player and a great ressource to the server ! haha

Ps. I'll be back from my break soon, i'm waiting for 1.8 to be on the official server haha, Hope to see all of you ingame when i'm back (The break is not just about minetown, I did not game at any other game meanwhile...)
Its exactly what I meant Dobs, my intention was never about to leave the server. Im just telling if people are dumb enough to think I am cheating, its time for me to change, BUT you guys arent dumbass and you will understand my point of view.

I already talk to stalonedd about that, he will never try it again or I will rape him litterally.

Carlos =)