Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Wiki Glitches
Started by [E] Kami-Kahzy

I just recently put up a post about the Nether glitches. At first I put in a petition about it, hoping to get an admin's attention immediately. Then I wanted to try and add some comments about it, so I went to the Wiki to look up the /pe commands.

Well, lo and behold, when I got there all the entries seemed to be messed with. Either the site is on the fritz, or perhaps the wiki has been hacked. I'm not sure, but it definitely needs some attention.
I believe that i managed to fix em, the portal in the nether was out for some reason, it should work now though <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
The wiki has been griefed again by some of our "haters".

This time it took me 20 seconds longer to roll it back because they did double edits...

You will need a wiki account to edit the wiki from now on.

Thanks for reporting.

Cya
haters gonna hate
lol retards messed with the wiki because they hatin there failures
Sawine, by "haters" do you mean those Legendary guys again?
last time the wiki got messed up it was Broly.
How about letting only donors change the wiki?
Sorry if the spawn nether portal acting up, it's kinda my deal. I'm going to install a redundant portal for cases when that happens... Right know it just bounces to my personal portal which going back through it leads to my locked basement... So kinda stuck when that happens.
I should put something on the wiki.