Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal Minecraft123999
Started by [E] Minecraft123

Username:minecraft123999

When you were banned : (Date.) 9/13/11

Person who banned you:How am I supposed to know this? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Reason you were banned:Uhm, Working on a house?

Minecraft you have been banned for griefing. Bellow is a woll bridge even i made for later use and using log block shows that you destroyed a bunch of the wool...

2011-09-13_162814.png
Explain this.
Sorry I thought it as noones or abanded (spelled wrong prob) I still have the the wool. Just go Left from the building to the cleared space. Please but a name on it? (and Am i perm. banned?)
Abandoned*
In minetown you can not just destroy a building because it is abandon'd. As this is not your first offence and as you are a white list player you are most likely perma banned. Ignorance of the rules is not a excuse
Sorry, See yah minetown!
Minecraft123 wrote:
Sorry I thought it as noones or abanded (spelled wrong prob) I still have the the wool. Just go Left from the building to the cleared space. Please but a name on it? (and Am i perm. banned?)

Thats no excuse, you dont help yourself to someones place because you think its abandoned, you post a forum about is asking for it. You've seen the rules, no griefing, no stealing.

Sayomie gets to decide what if the ban is perma or not x
How come im the one with all the dislikes? haters. Not you but the haters.
bye bye