Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] KiD_CoDy13

Username:Kid_CoDy13

When you were banned : (Date.) not sure when

Person who banned you: not sure

Reason you were banned: umm if its about the homedepot thing, i was going to replace but i couldnt do anything about it and it was an accident but i didnt mean to do it i will repay him in anyway or do some free work for him (community servis).
That's exactly what it was. You busted his coal ore block that was set up over a chest to identify it's type. Why, exactly, couldn't you do anything about it? You had permissions there obviously, why did you not fix it or something.
i dont know how to make a coal ore block:( i asked how to and no one told me.
Why break it in the first place? Did you place the coal block there?
I wasnt thinking just started hitting it and it broke and i said to myself OHH SHIT IM SCREWED!!
YOU BROKE A BLOCK IN A PLACE THAT YOU DID NOT PLACE. < Should not have been hitting it to begin with. I have been in that place, and i'm not like. "Hey lets hit this block"
Its not really a big deal... Obvious mistake. He was on the protection. Ill unban you.

But you gotta replace that block that you broke from the credit shop. You could have avoided this whole thing if you told Loudmouthperry. In game mail or whatever and he wouldnt have reported it.