Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] banned?
Started by [E] jon2456

Username: jon2456

Person who banned me: Proton

Reason: ????

thanks

Use the proper ban appeal format
?
Jon, you broke through the wall of Zachsterg's house and stole items from his chest (see below).

Then you proceeded to give away all of your (stolen) items claiming that you were done playing on the server because of harassment from other people.

Had I realized you were the one harassing people I wouldn't have wasted the time trying to convince you to stay!

6gea8l.png
lul u serious? i thought it was a pvp server, and u can take whats unprotected?

but thats 10 diamonds and 30 gb. all u had to do was ask me to give it back. I had a ton og gold bars and no i kept some of them just incase...
well im sorry for the misunderstanding. I promise to give back what i took and more if he pleases
If you had spent the time to read the rules you would have found out that this is a pvp server but Griefing is not allowed. Ignorance is not an excuse.
Ignorance is not an excuse. When you apply to be a member you accept understanding of the rules of this server. Further, the rules about not griefing/stealing are posted in approximately 683 places in the spawn city.

I don't care if you only took a stick and some cobble, you had your chance to play for free and you chose to use it to grief and steal.
so what do i do now?
how do u want me to give the stuff back?