Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] What jeb has been fixing today.
Started by [E] zαк∂αηк

Just another update on 1.8
jeb_ Jens Bergensten: There wont be an update today, but tomorrow I will *at least* update the prerelease wrote:
Code:
* SSP chunk memory leak * Mineshaft density (half now) * Increased stronghold count to 3 per map instead of one * Furnace tile entity crash * Crafting bench ghost items * Vines (and leaves) crash in nether * Use item animation in SMP (blocking and eating) * Blocking in SMP * Sprinting with right-click or sneaking * Added some blocks to creative mode * Fixed dropping items * Nothing can be eaten in creative mode * Enderman client-side problems * Chicken and cow drop burned food * Squids drop exp * 1.7 worlds should get structures * Farmlands rejecting melon and pumpkin seeds * Bonemeal on melons and pumpkins * Bonemeal on mushroom only works on dirt or grass * Added item drops for cracked and mossy smooth stone brick * Adjusted fog strength at low positions
But me and danni are still going to Dropkick Notch. Just getting that clear. XoX
there should still be more than 3 strong holds per map >_>
Griff, We'll add that to our list of reasons why we're going to dropkick notch. ;D No worries, Me and Danni got all the anger from our server stored in our feet which are just Waiting to feel sensation of being dug into Notch's stomach. xD XoX
how's this going to work, One of yah holds him and the other drop kicks him? ALso they hab better fix the exp lag issues in the pre-release update.
WTF.

Why on earth is he working on the pre release?!

He better get his ass working on the actual 1.8 rather on the pre release before I super charge drop kick him D:<

Someone quick! Pin him down while I pinch his nipples!

xx
DanniDorrito wrote:
WTF.

He better get his ass working on the actual 1.8 rather on the pre release before I super charge drop kick him D:<

xx

The pre-release is the same as the final release, every bug that he fixes there will be fixed in 1.8 lol.
Arvila wrote:
DanniDorrito wrote:
WTF.

xx

The pre-release is the same as the final release, every bug that he fixes there will be fixed in 1.8 lol.

Im going to pin you down and twist your nipples!
DanniDorrito wrote:
Arvila wrote:
DanniDorrito wrote:
WTF.

xx

Have fun.
DanniDorrito wrote:
Arvila wrote:
DanniDorrito wrote:
WTF.

xx

NIPPLE TWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST!