Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Why is there a giant protected castle in GW?
Started by [E] Mr.Flip

I was in GW when I found this. Its protection is "eventthing"

20110911183004.png

20110911183154.png

20110911183133.png

I think it is really stupid this is protected in GW
I think people are working on it to make it an event, like try and overrun the castle and stuff x
Its better than why isn't there a giant unprotected castle in GW?

Ucwutidither
Silly Mr. Flip, It's always been there. its like a war between staff/Members that still figght in GW against the Normal guests in the GW. Its just something that everyone has fun with. Nothing to be concerned about ^^ XoX
xJaceX wrote:
Silly Mr. Flip, It's always been there. its like a war between staff/Members that still figght in GW against the Normal guests in the GW. Its just something that everyone has fun with. Nothing to be concerned about ^^ XoX

Exactly Ive always wanted in. But the staff are "too busy" working on it to let me in and kill me. It been abandoned for months.............
whats the coords? pm me it plox
pennepasta wrote:
xJaceX wrote:

Exactly Ive always wanted in. But the staff are "too busy" working on it to let me in and kill me. It been abandoned for months.............

Guest world has only been here a few months
Gatschet wrote:
pennepasta wrote:
xJaceX wrote:

I know, but im just saying that its nothing to really worry about ^-^
xJacex wrote:
Gatschet wrote:
pennepasta wrote:
xJaceX wrote:

can anyone say quote pyramid?
Mikeliskewl wrote:
xJacex wrote:
Gatschet wrote:
pennepasta wrote:
xJaceX wrote:

can anyone say quote pyramid?

Quote Pyramid! xD XoX