Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Killed by Piers_n
Started by [E] donkeyykong

Hello a min. ago a guy named Piers_n told "everyone to go to /warp Sky its so cool!" in /trade and I went and he killed me isnt that lurring in people to get there items? I have screenshots here. but they wont show up D: I wont him banned and earlier Reborn /telled me to tp to him and said b/c im giveing you gold cause im leaveing the server and I tped to him and geuss who was there PIERS_N!!! he killed me got all my slabs (stone), lava block, diamond pick and diamond shovel, etc. I dont think it is fair D: and its not fun.
I'm sorry this happened, but this happens all the time. Why don't you stop warping to places when unknown person tells you to? At least empty your inventory and go armed ready for battle.

Again sorry it happened, but you need to start protecting yourself more.
And Ik it happens all the time but...is it fair?
It does not sound fair to me, but I don't think the toothfairy is fair either. Only a nickle for a tooth? Common man I loved that tooth! Certianly it should be worth more...

There are many unfair things that happen. Learn from your mistakes and don't repeat it. I for one don't let the toothfairy have anymore of my teeth.
:\ Do I even get a rufund D:
Not really a refund cause no one really took your stuff. (or maybe a random lucky narb got it)

Try looking for it though.
All, I can say is that he is one of those people who belongs on a pvp based server :/
Drupe, He killed me when I tped to someone thats lurring someone in to get their items and I cant get my items back cause...their not laying around lol he picked them up lol :/
ask for it back, if not make sure an admin knows?
Pier seems to have caused a lot of trouble today. He griefed and stole from CheckersFX but i managed to get the items returned so he wasnt banned. I am keeping a close watch on him from now on.

I like to perv :3