Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] nigelbein

Username: nigelbein

When you were banned : September 11th, 2011

Person who banned you: Not sure.

Reason you were banned: Not sure.

I played yesterday, and went out and found a deserted, unclaimed, and unlocked house out in an area where I could build and mine. I decided to claim it, and if it belongs to someone else, I'm really, really sorry: if there's any way to give it back, I'll do it. I tried to log on today, and it said I was banned. If I was banned because I took a house that was already built, I'm sorry, I figured that since it was deserted, unclaimed, and unlocked, I could take it. If that was wrong, I'm sorry, and I'll return it to whoever owns it- I only took it because I wanted somewhere safe I could teleport to if I was attacked while I mined for iron and gold. If there's anyway to get un-banned, please let me know! I love MineTown so far, and really want to play more!
Sometimes the staff does allow claiming old properties that have been vacant for a long time. Although that can be a time consuming process that staff will discuss. Players are not allowed to claim other peoples houses without approval first. Did someone on the staff say you could claim the house?
No, but as I'm unbanned (and have returned the house to it's original state, and removed the locks on everything )the point is moot. Next time I wish to take a house, I'll verify it first!