Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Refund Please
Started by [E] gcbgab

gcbgab wrote:
Yea but I cant just change it for mt This is stupid I just want my stuff back

Listen, when a mod tells you to change you're signature, You change your signature. Not change the subject. Just listen to not get in Horrifying trouble.
Rules do clearly state no advertising other servers your signature is advertising SilverStone there for it is breaking rules a staff member has already order that u change it. u saying no would only be breaking yet another rule
signatures are displayed on any enjin forum, if we gotta change our sig cause of that, that is stupid, oh and mr.flip i can say my oppinion as long as im not aiming at someone, minetown rules are minetown rule, whether i like em or not, just stated what i thought
Wel, dont change your signature then.. I'm sure it'll be way easier to get a refound then you are forum banned..
The Rules wrote:
8 - Do not advertise other servers.

Choose ur destiny..
I think we've given enough proof. xD
Ok Now can I get a refund
:hijack:
Personally, It's Enjin that Minetown Uses. So what you use as a signature on enjin, counts for ALL the sites based within enjin that you are a part of. Silverstone has an Enjin forums as well. She had a sig for them, which displays here. Which we told her to remove. BUT, if she puts a Minetown signature, OTHER serves on Enjin will rage at Minetown. And with good reason, advertising.

Therefore, I suggest strongly that people think before saying "No Advertising in a Sig" because Minetown isn't the only site on Enjin. Be more Considerate of your neighbors. Thank you <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":thumb:">:thumb:</object>