Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] MT help - new players tutorial - MT F.A.Q. - Free signatures! - Minetown Q and A - NEW PLAYERS READ!
Started by [E] Mr.Flip

killachris28 wrote:

How exactly am I supposed to connect to the server, I am completely lost and I'm running Mincecraft 1.8.1 and use hamachi

Lol!

What Sawine was indicating with the picard-face-palm, is:

A: We are running 1.0.0 NOT 1.8

B: We don't use Hamachi, so if you're running a bootlegged client you're gonna have to just suck it up and buy the game if you want to play on Minetown. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Just FYI: Inventory hacking, flying, x-ray, etc, etc, is not allowed on this server, and there are countermeasures in place to thwart that kind of activity.
Nice Tutorial Mr Flip, I just started on the server with 1.0 and know i was a little overwhelmed with this being my first experience. I was able to figure out a decent bit by playing with the commands from the help list but was about to just venture off into the wilderness cause i felt so overwhelmed right away in the spawn area and didn't wanna pester admins in game off the bat. The quick tutorial feels like it has just enough info to have some direction and know where to go without holding your hand through everything so definitely thanks for taking the time to write it. I will direct my friends to this thread when the app to the server for sure.

I do agree with one of the other commentors though and think you should split up the FAQ and the Tutorial from the sig request thread, this would keep the comments more useful for people just asking questions and looking for info. I definitely support this thread getting a sticky or a cleaned up version without the sig request stuff getting a sticky if you need to make a new one though.

Also one last suggestion, I definitely think you should continue to bump the thread until it gets a sticky but assuming its possible on these forums like most others, you should go in occasionally and delete a lot of your old bumps so your 9 pages of replies becomes more condensed and the useful comments like the one about the mumble server come up quicker when people look through the replies. Anyway keep up the good work and thanks for the help <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
sawine wrote:

killachris28 wrote:

How exactly am I supposed to connect to the server, I am completely lost and I'm running Mincecraft 1.8.1

ksEEk.jpg
killachris28 wrote:

and use hamachi

NCy1t.jpg

LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

1: hamachi sucks

2: Why are you in 1.8.1

3: Why are you here if you don't know about minecraft

4: Why are you here if your 7?

End of transmission.
Im going to send my fourth or my fifth so plz mods ply accept this one, imm getting tired of that same annoying reply to my app.
Y U NECRO THIS THRED WHY WHY WHY

>MFW WHEN I SAW NECRO aZX4b.jpg
Maybe if he necros every thread the mods will accept his app!