Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Best way to start in minetown
Started by [E] sgtcuddles

I'm new to the server and was wondering what's the best way to get started on my own build, I'm brand new to these kind of servers so I'm just use to my private one where there is no land claims and it's free to build anywhere. Thank you for all of your suggestions!
Well to start off. You will need to become a member. Simply follow this link :www.minetown.net/join fill out the application and within 2-5 days an admin will take a look at it. After getting your application accepted. You can go on minetown and ask anyone for a plot. Some towns have plots for free, others sell plots with different prices. I know honortown (/warp honorx) has plots for free. Contact one of the owners of honortown such as bucky or nick. Hope this helped.
This did help, and I'm happy to say my application was accepted in under 24 hours! I will check this town out, are all these places different worlds or just different areas of the minetown world that are far apart? And is most of the land plots owned/for sale or free, or are there places out in the wilderness free to do whatever with?

Thanks again!
All of these towns are on the same world. And yes you can actually go out and find an open spot and make your house there, make sure you get an admin or mod to protect the lot you plan on building before you start. I'm not sure on how big the lot can be though.. But you can still give it a try!
I would like to add that you should always use /cprivate on chests or doors & /cpassword if you want to. Alternatively if you want for example walmart to use your chests as well you should do /cprivate @walmartstalker

If you need help in game just contact me ac3boyrom3o (my nickname *Dark Ac3)

Enjoy
Read the rules and such, you should be fine, ask the staff by pm's here on the forums or on the server if you have any other questions.

Thanks for asking btw, most new members don't even read the rules, they end up getting banned for doing something stupid.
being nice to other is the most important part of it. if youre nice people tread you well and you wont have problems with people.

as gackt said. read the rules.

join someones town. its best if its a new town. then you get most attention. then its easier to be good friends with people.
<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>
One more thing to add and I know the admins and mods hate that, spamming their name or saying mod mod mod! It's annoying just use /pe open and you can make a new petition saying what you want done, you can also /msg them but /pe is a better way, use /pe list to show the list of commands for petitions.
And if you're having trouble with getting diamonds/iron/gold, vote for a few sites and you'll get enough credits