Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I'm banned, why???
Started by [E] popocan

Can somebody please tell me, why I and my friend casper0410987 are banned?
You are both banned for griefing. You can make a proper ban appeal, but new rules are very strict about whitelisted members griefing. You had your chance to play for free, and you used it to grief. If you post a ban appeal i will reject it anyway. At this point if you want to play on the server again you should reflect on why you griefed, post a ban appeal explaining your side coherently, and expressing your intent to donate to the server a minimum of 5$ to show your appreciation for it and to become a donating member. Then your appeal will be taken seriously after which, if unbanned, you can donate and continue to play.
This is maybe why i'm banned. I bought a portal element and made a portal, the portal ended in the nether. but when i used it again, i was landing at a Obsidian ruin or something. I found out that the area was unsecured, and there for i mined the obsidian. If that's why i'm banned, i have a solution: I put all the obsidian blocks, and half stoneslabs that i griefed back.
I have not come into the server to griefing I came in to comfort me and play with my friends and have some FUN

and I promise I have not griefing and if I do I'll stop

I wish I could go on:)
sorry for my bad English .......... google translate
make a ban appeal in the proper format
Username: popocan

When you were banned : 9/9/11

Person who banned you: I don't know.

Reason you were banned: Maybe because i griefed a unsecured obsidian Ruin/Fort.
Sorry bud i've got no remorse. Like i said, you had a chance to play free, which involved reading the rules beforehand. You broke an important rule, you lost your chance. If you like the server and want to continue to play, then become a donator. Your best chance is that an admin may see things differently, locking thread.