Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Minetown on GameFront
Started by [E] sawine

Hey,

Just found that today.

http://www.gamefront.com/top-10-best-minecraft-servers/2/

Sadly the one who made the article placed legendarycraft on top, but that won't stay forever <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>

Cya
Wow, nice.

More like LegendaryCrap - we'll take them down soon enough.
Nice hopefully this will help bring in more members.
What were they judging it on? There is no way its on quality because I know legendary crap isnt that good. Constant crashes, the map sucks etc. Lord of Craft is better then its rank. Of course it is a different style of play then most servers like ours.
This is great haha! We'll take them down soon enough
Quote:
LegendaryCraft sees an average of 300 players online across its three servers. While its main server (server.legendarycraft.com) is focused on building and economy with a dash of PvP, it has a dedicated PvP server (pvp.legendarycraft.com) as well as a “creative” server (creative.legendarycraft.com).

Pretty sure unless they got a huge influx of people within the last week or two, They dont have anywhere near this population. Their Side servers are both dead, at the time when we all went and looked, each had one person on them. The Regular world was really shitty as well, made you pay for protections ect. Whoever wrote that it was a good server must have had some sort of pay off, only way I see it being above Minetown.
Holy shit, i was an admin for this server. (is what this makes me think to myself)

Anyway, we have a community of over 4000?

Cmon guys, gotta be OVER NINE- *shot by sawine*

GRIFFF! come closer.... Finish... my sentence... *croak*
damn, so close there drupe