Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Demotion appeal
Started by [E] LiquidMemory

Demoted by: Unknown

Demoted for: Didn't respect power hungry mods.

Why didn't I: I respect you when you deserve it.

What I have to say: You mods should respect people. Don't expect us to like you if you're stalking people just because they griefed once.
With all due respect, go away good sir. Your trolling is annoying. You grief, you be a dick about it. You're an obvious troll who's only intention is to be a troublemaker, and as far as i'm concerned you're not welcome here.
Hey Mr. Respectless, I went through something at the age of 13, something I hope even you don't go through. You don't wanna know what happened, but if you insist...
liquid plz try and make a thought out reply not just i hate you all now white list me.
My god... Do you not think? Why would I be nice to these people if they all hate me! They don't deserve shit from me.
I did not say be nice i said make a thought out appeal and to be polite, what you have posted so far will not get you re white-listed.
LiquidMemory wrote:
Demoted by: Unknown

Demoted for: Didn't respect power hungry mods.

Why didn't I: I respect you when you deserve it.

What I have to say: You mods should respect people. Don't expect us to like you if you're stalking people just because they griefed once.

Dude, the mods do ALOT of work around here. If you're the ONLY person that says that they disrespect you I would assume you are wrong. Plus, Ive seen you in-game, you are a troll anyway.
LiquidMemory wrote:
Hey Mr. Respectless, I went through something at the age of 13, something I hope even you don't go through. You don't wanna know what happened, but if you insist...

did your uncle touch your no-no place?

stop being a self serving king of your personal pity party and crying your eyes out because you acted like a faggot and got some people to not like your mopey, dim-witted, pathetic, tear hungry ass...

come back after you see a therapist about your traumatic experience...

....in other words, fuck you. shit happens, and it sucks.. thats life, i havent had the best life ever but i dont use it as weapon to excuse myself from being a royal shitfuck...
for the record... id censor that using {spoiler} but i dont know how and i really dont think her deserves it <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
First I would like to say that Mods/ Admins are not paid. We donate our time to help others. One way that we do help other people is by being the bad guy. We enforce the rules and we ban people. You have broke the rules and you got banned. You have been a complete ass about it. You have continued to show that you exactly the kind of person we don't want on this server.

Have a nice life, you will never come back to Minetown.