Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I've lost some shizzle
Started by [E] Scourmish

danni i didnt say anything because you people wont ever listen to me so i just went on forum and posted it but before jarjar got mad at me and i think he got a mod to unlock my chests or sumthing idk
lildyl77 wrote:
danni i didnt say anything because you people wont ever listen to me so i just went on forum and posted it but before jarjar got mad at me and i think he got a mod to unlock my chests or sumthing idk

Mods do not unlock chest. Like many people in this thread have already said. Make a /pe!
Lildyl you make petitions asking for warps, caves protected, mines protected. I dont mind making you a protection for a town or house and 1 warp for a shop or town, but anything else is for donators so we dont have to do them for you.

Thats why your pe's are deleted and apparently ignored.

xx
lildyl77 wrote:

Dude! Jarjar gets mad by just entering the mumble channel, without anyone even talking. Hes a little rageing kengeru who is allways crying. Dont mind him, just record him and show it to us so we can all get a good laught over him over reacting.