Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Resources For Newbies
Started by [E] Timuroslav

So I, basically applied yadda yadda. To the point, is there a certain location I have to go to mine resources? Or is it anything you can find in the basic building area? May I go to the guest area to find infinite resources? I know it sounds silly, but I don't want to impede on people. By the Way my name is MajorCrabz in game.

Thank you! & have a GLORIOUS DAY
You can mine anywhere that isn't block protected or has any notice that it is claimed by a user (or group of users).
How do you know an area is claimed? other than a sign. I don't mean to sound like a smart donkey.
well if you see someones house or lights investigate it, but dont grief/steal, if it looks important walk a ways away always try to stay away from other peoples things, becasue they might have claimed that land, also if you cant break the block, that means the land is claimed
Thanks for the info! But Still one question remains... Is there a place the regenerates where I can farm resources quickly. Or is it first come first serve on anything you find?

Again thank you for the quick Responses <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f606.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":lol:">:lol:</object>
The Guestworld is reset every week or so. Should be plenty there, might have to go out a bit though
Thanks for all the Help nothing left here to say <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Also make sure to ask an admin to protect YOUR structures when you eventually make them. Don't want another newbie griefing again...
Does that mean giving exact coordinates to your setup location?
you can use /pe to make a petition when it gets built