Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ridiculous Ban..
Started by [E] RobinDarkRiver

Im speaking for my Brother here,

So apperently, my brother got banned for griefing somebodys house right?

Well probably FSUISBACK2011 Didn't tell u guys the exact story, i already warned and told FSUISBACK2011 to lower his house, and since im the town owner i can tell him to, and since he didnt listen to my warnings, i added Ikailaz to the Region, to help me lower the Skycraper he builded out of sand. we didnt grief it, i only did his work for him, and ikailaz just helped me. So if u gotta ban somebody, Ban FSUISBACK2011 for lying to a Mod/Admin,Danni get proof before you ban somebody.

Most likely Ikailaz will be a ban appeal, if he does and gets rejected for speaking the truth, also I, will leave this server and find another one.
RobinDarkRiver wrote:
Danni get proof before you ban somebody.

I did get proof, I have 3 screenshots. 1 of the grief alerts your brother did to the house, 1 of the town board not stating anything about height restrictions or mentioning ikailaz as anything higher than a resident member and also have one of your brother refusing to fix the house after I asked him to.

However I will wait until Ikailaz makes a ban appeal before I make a decision, thank you for letting me know your side of the story.

I understand you asked Fsuis to lower his house and I agree you can tell him to because its your town but you really need to put something on the town board about height restrictions and also about your brother being some sort of co-owner.

Also you and your brother shouldnt go about changing houses that arent yours because things like this happen. Next time an issue like this arises please contact a mod or admin and we will help you deal with this. Dont take matters into your own hands xx
I Acctualy mentioned to FSU Ikailaz whas the Co-owner, if i tell the residents personal, they will get it in theyre head better than reading the rules, wich they aperently forgot.

And what u said whas refusing to rebuild it? How can somebody rebuild it when he has to be at school the next morning? He had to shut off the laptop at around 11/12 Pm?
How am I suppost to know? For all I know he could be lying.

It needs to be down in writing. When I looked for co-owner on your board there was none x
Doesent realy seem that rediculous for the fact u dont have any proof