Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] 1.8 Worlds
Started by Unknown User

Okay, as you all know, 1.8 is nearby, andwhen we get the new server there will be some extra 1.8 worlds to explore.

These worlds will be for people wanting to start fresh, but there havent been any discussion about the worlds yet.

I was thinking of starting here.

Portals

We are of course going to have portals to the new worlds, but where? And how are they going to look?

I suggest adding an harbour in the spawn town with boats with the portals in the captains quarter. Then you teleport, you end up in a smaller village, in the same boat. There will be a Message board there, as well as a general store with basic supplies.

Rules and Protection

I was thinking that this could kinda be an anarcy world, much like the war world.

But i was also thinking that there would be no griefing exept at war with another tribe/settlement/faction.

Stealing is allowed aslong as you dont grief to do so. If theres a door with a secret redstone opening, you have to solve the puzzle to open it/push the right button/lever/preasure plate.

Killing is allowed, exept in someones house, or if the base is sealed of and you didnt have to grief to get in.

Violation of these rules will result in /jail, or in a major offence /ban.

No regions will be set up here, but if someone grief and steal (steal = grief to a redstone protected chest, steal and repair) we can only Big Brother it, and roll it back. The only protections would be the arival villages, with pvp off.

Griefing is only allowed if the tribe/settlement/faction is at war. This goes for TnT and Fire aswell, no burning/blowing up other members settlements.

TnT and Fire

I would really like TnT and fire with spread to be enabled, as you can use it for mineing or in times of war.

Please vote and post your thouths about this!

And if you agree, a thumbs up would be nice <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":thumb:">:thumb:</object>

If vote number 2 passes, be sure to hide your stuff!

And forgot to add: If a diamond block is plassed, you are not allowed to grief to get it.. Same for all other resources

Please discuss the stuff i put here, and feel free to add other stuff into the tread and i'll add it to this post! ^^

Btw, Pennepasta, please dont vote down my posts.. If you think it was a good idea, thumb it up, if not.. Dont vote it down like all my other posts..
When we get the 1.8 world its going to become the main world and the current 1.7 world will be a secondary world. So I am guessing all the rules will be the same as our current main world xxx

EDIT: A new war world would be good though, no one really uses the current one D: x
i would loveee a war world with all rules revoked...

still have protections but not huge ones like in main world... maybe each player can have a 10x10 protection at MOST... that way people would have to team up to protect large areas...

itd be nice to go plunder peoples stuff and take the loot back to main world... maybe make it a small world... like 1000x1000 blocks and have ore spawn more... so youd want to go mine, but youd probly die and then reset it like guest world ;D
if there are going to be portals to the new worlds, i think there should be for of them at each compass point (north,south,east and west) at the borders to the map we are using atm, because, i dont like the idea of clogging spawntown with even more portals, and as for rules, id like to see them be the same as they are know in the main map
i agree with griffs idea of portals we could build these magnificent portal housing structures that look like they were built there a long time ago and have never been used before and they can allow us to access more worlds
I like where your Idea is going but we should still have to follow individual town laws, but I do want flint and tinder enabled for practical reasons ( not grieving) and I think towns should be allowed to be grieved at war, if both sides agree.
or we can set up like two worlds for 1.8, one like the regular to griefing but killing is allowed BUT NOT in a persons house, and another total anarcy, like the GW! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> (if anything save the guest world arch and move it into a new world and delete the current GW then move the GW arch back, just my thought)