Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] A question about Donating
Started by [E] Will_McNab

Hello,

Can I donate using OneCard?

Thanks in advance!
I believe all donations are accepted through Paypal, so it would depend on if Paypal accepts OneCard.
Unfortunately, I don't have a Paypal account. And I searched the Internet for a way I can send money from OneCard to Paypal but no result.

Could it be possible if the Owner (Sawine) has a OneCard account? Because if yes, I can send money to another OneCard account as a Gift.
I'm not very familiar with this "OneCard" but if I remember correctly they're for in-school/campus purchases?

If that is the case then I don't think you would be able to use it to donate to Minecraft

But, if you can also use the numbers much like a debit/credit card then you would be able to register it to paypal as a debit/credit card and thus be able to donate.

As for Sawine having a OneCard account, I'm not too sure of that to be completely honest.
Hello fellow North Carolinian
Wikipedia - "OneCard is a company based in Saudi Arabia, which offers online payment and shopping services primarily in the Arab world and North Africa.

OneCard is a subsidiary of National Net Ventures (N2V) affiliated with the National Technology Group (NTG), the largest company in the field of Information technology and Telecommunication in the Middle East, and was created in Saudi Arabia in 2004 to provide online cash-payment services."
@957312 wrote:
Wikipedia - "OneCard is a company based in Saudi Arabia, which offers online payment and shopping services primarily in the Arab world and North Africa.

OneCard is a subsidiary of National Net Ventures (N2V) affiliated with the National Technology Group (NTG), the largest company in the field of Information technology and Telecommunication in the Middle East, and was created in Saudi Arabia in 2004 to provide online cash-payment services."

oops thought it was just for nc lol
What if I found a way to transfer money from OneCard to Paypal?
Then yes, if you found a way to transfer money from OneCard to Paypal you would be able to donate.Although I do believe it requires you to have an account with paypal (its free I believe) in order to put money onto a paypal account