Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Destruction of Fox Shrine
Started by [E] TheBadFox

I'm hoping this is the proper area to place this request, couldnt find a place to put up requests beyond the /pe function

/warp foxshrine started construction many months ago. Though I've opened the town to residents, it's only approximately half finished from the original plan. Also, there are no residents, likely due to the block restrictions and overall emptiness of the town.

My point, I'd like it destroyed by an admin if I could have the obsidian returned. Tearing it down myself would be a long endeavor I'd like to avoid doing since I already mined all this the first time.

It would be a matter of using worldedit to change the obsidian to 00, and returning the number of blocks worldedit displays as edited.

What would be the cost be if there would be one? Assuming this falls under the land clearing category. If I I can not be paid back the obsidian, I'll just have to tear it down myself.
Sounds like it would be land clearing to me. Which also means there are no items after it is completed. There is a little bit of information on the donator page about land clearing.

I think an Admin will be able to answer these questions better than I can.
Couldn't a admin just do // for him and mine it?
Natedog85137 wrote:
Couldn't a admin just do // for him and mine it?

I would be equally happy if that could be done. I thought of asking an admin to superpick it down, but worldedit seemed less of a burden.
if you need help tearing it down i will help i also sold you like 4 stacks of it lol