Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] VIP/Staff Power Guidelines
Started by [E] Zionia

Hello Everybody! Im posting this here so that it is public knowledge what Staff and VIPs are and are not permitted to do with their abilities in Agharta. If you do see someone abusing their abilities, please send me a note or PM with evidence so that I can handle the situation.
Quote:
there have been some issues brought forth to me by players and staff alike and i want to remind all of you that Agharta does have more restrictive staff/VIP power use for non-server playing.

Just remember, these are specific for Agharta. Classic is still pretty much dont break the server and you are ok to use fly and creative so long as it isnt for spawning items to gain profit.

1) For doing server work, that is, anything that is specifically for server use, as deemed by a server manager or owner, or for decorative use in spawn for holidays or events, use of any powers or abilities is permitted according to your rank or under supervised consent for temporary use of WE.

2) Use of WE/Creative Mode for non-server related work (petitions, donation WE clears, or preapproved projects from the Server Manager) is prohibited. If it is something for yourself or another player, it is not to be spawned. Please remember, Aggy is supposed to be as close to 100% natural as possible in terms of construction for non-server spawn specific builds.

3) Use of Fly for personal projects should be used at a very minimum level. "I fell and need to get back to the top" - Acceptable "Im gonna build this entire structure flying" -Not Acceptable. Flying for doing server work is permissible.

4) Use of force tp (/tp without the 'a' to get a confirm/deny) should only be used if you are requested to go to a person, if someone needs help, petition work with a person, /vanish checking up on possible hackers/xrayers, and thats it. Trolling players is all fine, but ask if you can tp to them before you bother them....speaking of which...

5) Trolling: its all fun and games till someone says stop. Then you had best stop. If people complain about trolling after they have asked you to stop any more and i get names, you will be reported to the staff managers and action will be taken. End of discussion.

If you have any questions about these rules, please ask here and I can clarify or we can discuss. If in doubt, please ask myself or Grifff about anything as we are the heads of this server and want to make it a success.
slight alteration was made to the rule on flying due to someone pointing things out that i wasnt aware of.