Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] PohakuBoss

Username: PohakuBoss

When you were banned : IDK

Person who banned you: IDK

Reason you were banned: I was banned because I was caught griefing. It was my mistake. This was my first server and I finally realized what grieifng was. I was a moderator at Legendary Craft and I would love to come back to minetown and see all my friends. I realized how great minetown is. This server is way better than LegendaryCraft. I was just wondering if I could please come back to minetown.

im very sorry exeriti i was kinda new to minecraft and did not know the rules back then. I am very sorry. I have learned better. I take full responsibility for my actions. I am deeply sorry for what I have done to everyone.
Exeriti, don't backseat moderate, please.

I think this is a good appeal, but I need to make sure the staff backs me first on this. If others agree, I don't see an issue with your unban. However, no shenanigans...
I believe he means he was banned a long time ago, became a mod later, and now wants to come back. He just didn't make that very clear.
He was banned just over a month ago.
sorry radical that is wat i meant but i wasn't a mod on this server
Yeah we visited PohakuBoss on LG couple weeks ago, some of us in mumble I mean.

PohakuBoss was pretty cool, we tried helping you out a month or two ago when you got ban.
thx gackt i love your appretiation lol
I say go for it, I like people

HU DUN T4LK L13K DIS 4ND B3G 4 UNB4N (aka intelligent individuals)
thx drupe