Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Mr_Awesome0239 Unban Appeal
Started by [E] Mr_Awesome0239

Username: Mr_Awesome0239

When you were banned : (Date.) Somewhere in late June I believe, I do not remember nor do I know how to check.

Person who banned you: Not sure.

Reason you were banned: Griefing and stealing.

I would just like to apologize for this, if I am to be unbanned or not, because it was not the right thing to do. I was just a bit pondered upon the fact that if it isn't protected, that I might be able to take it. I destroyed blocks and took what I got from them. I apologize for this, and will give my inventory back to whoever I have stolen from. I would love to have a second chance in Minetown, and even buy a legit lot and go mining with some of you some time. I now have read the rules thoroughly and will never do this again (griefing blocks then taking the blocks).
I will talk with the staff. This is a decent and proper appeal. I don't see why you wouldn't get another chance.
I bet if we say "/unban mr_awesome" It will say he is a guest lol
xD

Reggief, actually, I recieved a pass from a friend and was able to become a member and be whitelisted, so, no, I am not a guest. And I thank you all for your consideration and support. Hopefully I will be able to play Minetown someday. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Posting Guidelines:

When posting in a ban appeal, either your own or someone's else, make sure to follow these simple guidelines, otherwise your post will be deleted.

- Do not post unless ban directly involves you

- Stay polite

- Do not post anything unrelated to the ban appeal. (aka stay on topic)

- Do not make personal attacks (Ad hominem)

- Do not troll. (obviously)

Thank you
Am I Unban yet?
is this your ingame name?
nick7269 wrote:
Posting Guidelines:

When posting in a ban appeal, either your own or someone's else, make sure to follow these simple guidelines, otherwise your post will be deleted.

- Do not post unless ban directly involves you

- Stay polite

- Do not post anything unrelated to the ban appeal. (aka stay on topic)

- Do not make personal attacks (Ad hominem)

- Do not troll. (obviously)

Thank you

what does this have to do with anything?
Yes its my in name game.
In game name*