Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] My appeal for griefing

Username: FSUISBACK2011

When you were banned : (Date.)9/1/11

Person who banned you:somethingwashclothes

Reason you were banned:playing a joke on a friend and he flipped out, easy fix,was in process. mr i love washing clothes banned me to quick for me to make it right

I know i "griefed" a block. I'm a big boy i admit it. but it was 1 block i was in the middle of replacing -.- please undo my ban, i wont grief ever again i promise. if i do you can ban me forever. one chance. please.
I would also like to add, this is my first offence. i know breaking a rule is breaking a rule. I understand that. I just liked minetown and would like to be able to go back to my house and make right with dancraft200. I lived in his town. I bought a plot from him. I thought we were friends?
i was there when he griefed 4 slabs in my town and he put lava down the public mine
Easy fix huh...

20110902041837.png

20110902042134.png

You filled their entire path to the local mine with lava, and they died many times losing many items trying to clear it. Great joke my man, you're so funny. I've got no issue with you having a second chance assuming noone else has comments of you doing other similar things.
thank you heiwashin i also witnesed him griefing my pavement he said he was looking for lava!
im sorry guys =( i truly am. please forgive me?
dan thats cus crux said i put some there. i am willing to pay dancraft 30 gold for his troubles (all i have) and donate $20 to there server for causing trouble. That is if my chests have not already been hacked into.
well i would like that gold but you would have to talk to a mod about it
ok, if i get in that is.
well as far as i can see its up to heiwashin if he wants to unban you or not. you made it sound as if you only took 1 block but you did a little bit more than that. I say you should get one more shot but ultimately its up to heiwashin.