Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] My Home Has Been Taken Over
Started by [E] MetalAlaricTK

I have a small house... well right now it's just a porch /warp metalshack but a region called crafttown has expanded and is now overlapping my area :banghead: and now i cant edit my home, open my chests, use my furnaces or ANYTHING so I need an admin to get all my stuff taken down so that i can relocate to a more remote location Thank you. :fix:
OH YES, and please also delete the warp metalshack because when i relocate nothing will be there. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
I was there to help him with this but it seems as there is not much I can do. There is no wall or anything for crafttown though, it's more of a small town with a few buildings that have 100 blocks too many in each direction, so that's probably a big problem...
I will check
Thanks Reggief, Devan was AFK so I tried to deal with the problem but it's difficult without any more power then the people causing the issues.
The region was made today I know that. They just didnt know that someone was building near by. Its hidden by trees.

Anyways the region is accessible now. You can move if you would like. The town is like 50 diagonal blocks away. You can stay there or move somewhere.
thanks Reggief i think i will move because i plan to expand my area a LOT in thefuture buttttttt yeah thanks
Is...Is that a honey badger as your avatar?
no haha its a wolverine