Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Hard Times

I know that it is difficult for block D people to make money and, especially, sustain their hunger without having to pay for food. I hereby announce that I will be doing food drop parties for all prisoners at the block D canteen (cafeteria) weekly. Every drop will include the following:

128 Cooked Porkchop

64 Cooked Chicken

64 Cooked Steak

64 Bread

64 Baked Potato

I know that the prison server is not highly populated at this time, however I wish to repopulate it even though nothing interesting appear to be going on in it. This is an attempt to repopulate the prisons server. Come on over and have some fun on it if you can, and don't miss the drop parties! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
@2923814 wrote:
for all prisoners
The drop party this week will be on Sunday. I will also be dropping some diamonds and gold. Maybe I'll throw some eggs around as well.
What time? I ought to make a video of prison..(Cause why not?)....And player activity like this is what it needs to get people on there
Drop party occurring at 4:00 PM est! Be there!