Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Oh help, your opinions are needed.
Started by [E] GACKT

So I've decided to get another tattoo on my entire lower arm, I'd like your opinions on which one you like most, even if you don't like any of them, if you had to get one of these which one would you get.

tumblr_loaxda5oDQ1qer56zo1_500.jpgtumblr_loazk4Z0kM1qer56zo1_500.jpgtumblr_lob0rdkcls1qer56zo1_500.jpgtumblr_lob34y6RZ91qer56zo1_500.jpgtumblr_loc9p4pNTD1qer56zo1_500.jpgtumblr_locg7szYCs1qer56zo1_r1_500.jpgtumblr_loel4ktRSO1qer56zo1_500.jpg
The last one
Every single one really does not appeal to me. Not my style at all.
The last one. althought the shading will hurt! but hey if you want a tattoo pain is no problem. im getting one soon aswell!
I'm trying to pick one, they are all similar to the Deus Ex style/art

Yeah my style is more simplistic.
i like the last one as well. like the shading.
the last one is coolest .... not becouse stryck and oki said it but becouse its the coolest one.. cool shadows
Last one is the best in my opinion, also how are you editing that? Or getting so many examples from
im kinda thinking the same as drew... did you tak a pic and then edit it by computer or??
Get the black Diagonal line one <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>