Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] my ban
Started by [E] Fallen_Utopia

User name: CoolDude2222

date of ban: 5/3/14

person who banned me:Leronzadok

reason i was banned: flying (Witch i was)

server:main
Hello,

I will be handling this appeal. Please wait while I gather more information.
As you have correctly stated, you are currently banned for using cheats, specifically a fly hack. Since the use of such cheats affects the gameplay experience of other players, we do not take these sorts of violations lightly.

In addition, you were also caught building a 1x1 cobblestone tower just prior to your ban.

What I would like from you is the following:

1. Which rules you have broken as described on http://minetown.net/rules

2. An explanation as to why you broke the rules.

Once I have your answer to both points above, we will proceed with this appeal.
1. the rules i have brken where that i was flying.

2. the reason behind this is that i wanted to reach places i clould not get before
When you submitted a membership application, one of the question is "Have you read the rules and clearly understand them?" Your answer was as follows:

6b14f13b41.png

Based on your answer to my 2nd question, this tells me that - despite reading the rules and understanding them completely - you will still break the rules to give you an advantage. The rules are in place for reason, and everyone is expected to follow them.

You were also kicked twice for flying, which should have been a clue that flying is not permitted.

So, I would like you to tell me why you should be unbanned.
The reason i would like to be unbanned is because i love this server so much. i want to play on it again with my cousin. to be back on this awesome server would be great. i am very sorry for my actions. i am sorry for wasting your time with this repeal and this wont happen again
Given the fact that you lied on your member application and ignored two kicks for flying, I'm setting this ban at 2 months. You will be automatically unbanned on July 3rd, 2014.

I must warn you, do not let it happen again. If you are caught cheating, the punishment will be more severe.

~Locked