Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] HELPPPP ME
Started by [E] Tymer007

Hmm, this remains a mystery to me.

I hope someone shows up in this thread with the right solution for you.

PS: Electricflames, since your signature image is pretty big, could you place it in a Herro! This is a spoiler!? It kinda fills up the pages a lot <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>
is it just me or is landr0 a blood elf....

Anyhow back to topic, can you log in with both the browser and the .exe?

you could have issues with a firewall.

certain security software likes to control everything *cough*Norton*cough* so tell us what antivirus you have

the minecraft server may be caching you twice, this would mean youd have to contact mojang because nothing you could do would resolve it as its there auth server..
I Have Windows 7, Windos Firewall Is Destivated. E Use AVG 2011, And AVG Firwall.
have you allowed minecraft through avg firewall?
Idk how to do that D:
im sure you can open avg's control panel by right clicking avg in the system tray ( bottom right near clock). just look around for firewall then look for add exception or something similar. google it.
You have to check your internet connection make sure that your internet connection is reliable and working maybye your internet is not quite working.
PohakuBoss wrote:
You have to check your internet connection make sure that your internet connection is reliable and working maybye your internet is not quite working.

then how is he posting on this forum...?
Well, I Already Do That ZakDnk, And Failed To Verify UserName AGAIN. D:
go buy minecraft maybe?