Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I have a life :O
Started by Unknown User

Okay, ive not been on for some days not..

The reason is that i apperantly have a life. I just found that out. I started school now and i have to study.

I got a ton of games which i havent played in a while and that i wanna try out again, so i wont be comming on so much.

And heiwashin, im not rage quiting. The gold and diamonds i didnt really care for as i was goin to have a drop party at spawn but just got abit annoyed that you didnt want to return them, so if you still have them, can you please use thm for an event or something.

I'll still be on from time to time, but i got from 6-8 hour of school each monday - friday. Im also short on money and need to work to get some more so i might be working around 4-5 hours in the weekends.

I wont be giving away any of my 1337 duped, epic haxed and lamely xrayed stuff, but Paul, if you need anything, you are free to take anything from my town as long as you dont need to break anything to get them.. There should be some more diamound armour in the castle, if not.. Blame Jallaf..

I'll be completeing my city, just need some time off. If i have you on steam, i'll be glad to be able to play with oyu on those games <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
And there goes one of my favorite Minetowners....

Dead serious, no sarcasm
xXEvericeXx Marches of to find the diamond armour....

Just kidding, I'll err... miss your interesting company and scintillating conversation?
<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f632.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":o">:o</object> you have a life? Where do I unlock one, does it come out in 1.8?

joking, thats why I havent been on much :3
Aww, now who will I be able to shoot lighting at?!?! D: