Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Complaint against Baber
Started by Unknown User

I was building Millenium City Stadium, and asked drewisgod to take a look at it to see if there is anything I should edit. Baber also sent a tp request, which I accepted as well, decided to finally show him what I was building.

I showed them both around, and baber asked if the area had PVP, which I said yes. I went to walk away to build, when baber started hitting me with a diamond shovel, killing me. He also stole all my items, and refused to give them back when I asked for them back.

This I feel is unwarranted, and I am requesting he be dealt with. He is also rubbing it in, and practically bragging/gloating about it. Especially considering he is doing this just to be an annoyance, considering I saw him write /troll in to the chat directly after he killed me.

This I feel, is not acceptable behavior from a member of the minetown staff, even if he is only on the event team. I request that the staff please deal with him.

Items lost are here:

1 Diamond Pickaxe

1 Diamond Shovel

1 Iron Sword

3 Stacks of Purestone

8 stacks of Dirt.

1 stack of Cobblestone.

Thank you.

Lol.

A) You have the ability to remove PVP from your area. B) I scrolled the chat, and in no way did I say "Was it PVP", which I can get it checked on. C) I logged off and then came back on after the TP and D) It was just a joke... I tried to tell you but you went off and wrote this... calm down and get your items back.

Tip of advice: Don't keep living like a snitch. No one likes snitches.

I didn't mean to "Offend" you, and im offering to give you your items now but your refusing... It was just to give a little kick to the players lol
Baber just give the shit back.

HK you can turn pvp off as well. You know the rule about that.
I did... It was a joke lol please delete
Just deal with it. As a staff member would.
The stadium is supposed to be PVP enabled, hence I cannot turn it off.

Baber finally returned all my items after he claimed it was all a joke, and that I took it too far and serious. However, I am not laughing therefore I do not find this joke amusing one bit.
Sorry. There's not much more I can do but say that. Tbh, It was really just a joke, to get a little playing going, I'm sorry. I'll accept whatever comes before me. But, It was really a joke honest, I mean I didn't think one death and 15 minutes later your items back is a big deal. Lets stay out of each others way, no need to comment on me when im talking to others. I wont do the same.

It was genuinly a joke, and I am very much seriously sorry. I didn't know it would be this bad.
Fixed, goooooooooooda