Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Zionia Serenades the Public.
Started by [E] zakarls

lawl...i have more if you wanna browse my soundcloud or furaffinity account (warning...FA ish not kid friendly XD)
@952775 wrote:
lawl...i have more if you wanna browse my soundcloud or furaffinity account (warning...FA ish not kid friendly XD)

Zio , your "let-it-go" totally made my day.

My younger sister nearly died laughing. Kudos to you x3 LOL

Time to recover from this stomach ache
The thread has been revived! I still think we should get a bunch of staff and all sing it...then find someone with the skills ( Cause I sure as hell don't have any) to do a vid with minetown...cause that would be funny...or not. What do I know its early in the morning and I haven't had my tea yet.
@1215969 wrote:
The thread has been revived! I still think we should get a bunch of staff and all sing it...then find someone with the skills ( Cause I sure as hell don't have any) to do a vid with minetown...cause that would be funny...or not. What do I know its early in the morning and I haven't had my tea yet.

You have my support on that, hun ; )
@1215969 wrote:

If everyone sends me the files I'll mash it together the best I can and make a vid.. or at least try to <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Zio may be making new recordings soon if i can get my sound systems up and running right again...beware
Nice 2 year necro yo
A welcome this one... I'm awaiting a concert
hey...a little necro isnt a bad thing
1c2b0f145b.jpg