Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Yet another refund.
Started by [E] Landro

Even though one of my other projects (Styxx before. <click it>) in the nether got griefed (Styxx after <click here>) by liam (& his consorts?) because of a gap in the protection, ac3boyrom3o and I decided to make our faction base in the nether nonetheless.

To ease ourselves out on the clearing, we used all our TNT. We built the following structure:

2nlr9dt.png

A couple of minutes ago, we needed more TNT for clearing. So we bought some here and there and I used all the gunpowder I had in a chest at /warp poundboat.

Bought some sand from Sayomie's sundries and made about a stack of TNT.

I lost this in the rollback, along with 30gb and some of ac3boyrom3o's ice blocks (think it was 15 blocks).

Don't bother about the rest.

If I'm eligible, I would like to have a refund on the items mentioned above.

Landr0.
Most of that griefing damage is done from ghasts.
landr0.... just curious?

You fell in lava in the nether today and i asked what u lost u said a stack of tnt, all your gold and ice?

Is this a different incident
A ghast doesn't attack when there's glass inbetween him and it's prey.

Some holes may have been caused by people that managed to run on top of the glass. Correct.

But there's whole glass walls missing. And it appears they were 1 block out of the protection, though you must know the protection was added after the structure was built. Not that I want to blame any mods or admins.

Heiwashin told me that griefing is allowed in the nether, which I didn't know. So it was a risky project after all.

We double... no... triple checked the protections on our faction base to make sure we won't be victims of griefing players.

Anyway, I didn't make this post for that issue, else it would be in the wrong section and titled wrong.

Do you reckon I could get that TNT refunded?

Landr0.
I can agree on the TNT and ice i was with him and it was my ice -_-
hmmmm
That was indeed today Coffeey <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

That was somewhere in between clearing and getting new TNT.

We were trying to make a TNT cannon with the few TNT we had left and blew ourselves up (I fell in the lava).

"All my tnt, gold and ice" was quite exagerated <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>

I lost about 20 TNT, 10gb from buying cobble and some ice that I took from our chest.

I was just a bit panicked by what happened, because that was the last TNT we had and ac3boyrom3o was AFK <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

I would never take much gold with me while attempting to make a TNT cannon <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
If you are suggesting that I am abusing the rollback to get the stuff back that I lost because of my own stupidity, then I can assure you that you are wrong.

You can check this yourself. /warp pirate, there's a nether portal on the second-to-lowest deck. If you go in it, you end up somewhere in the nether. Drop down the 1x1 hole and you'll find yourself some big craters of TNT and some cannon remains.

And just before the rollback, ac3boyrom3o and I were buying tnt and obsidian in trade. Though I didn't have much succes. Then I remembered I had about 5 stacks and a half of gunpowder in a chest at /warp poundboat (which is now gone). I also had some sand, but nowhere near enough. So I bought some at sayomie's sundries (/warp sundries) and made a stack of TNT.

Then I went to our faction base in the nether with the TNT and 30gb I had left from buying sand, withdrew some ice from the chest ac3boyrom3o and I are sharing and went to the top of the citadel to make a TNT cannon.

That's when the rollback happened.

PS: After the rollback I bought 30 stacks of cobblestone from Trolldimort. When the server's back up let's hope there's no rollback, else I might have lost this too if Trolldimort doesn't have it anymore in a chest.
Just checked and I still have the cobble, I put them in a chest right away.
Fixed and Locked.