Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] In need of technical support
Started by [E] Mr.Flip

I just bought borderlands from steam and I cannot Launch it. When I try to, These two error messages come up. I have uninstalled and re installed the game. I uninstalled and re installed pyhsX, I've verified the integrity of the game cache via steam, I don't know what else to do. If someone Solves this problem I will give them 50gb. Thank you very much for your time and support. Here is a link to a website about the error I am getting: click

The pics: borderlandsproblem1.png

borderlandsproblem2.png
The file may be corrupted. At least that's my theory. Or it could be missing a file.
What the specification of you pc?
Sorry Pink, but I have no idea how to check that, I'm not good with computers.
THEN YOU ARE USELESS TO ME! GO BACK TO YOUR ROOM.

What OS you have? XP? Vista? 7?
Windows 7
Do you at least know what your video card is?

and you can try to see on the game forum in steam if another one got the error(click on forum in the game Librairy on steam)
I sent a support ticket, hopefully that will work. But my offer is still up, Who ever fixes it first gets 50gb!
mr flip, do me a solid one just for kicks. Run steam as an administrator. That is, close steam, then right click the icon and click run as administrator. Then try running the game.
Alright, I'm downloading as much shit as possible, then restarting my computer. if it still doesn't work, I'll try that.