Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Complaint
Started by [E] Juston410

I have a complaint against Binkleplease. I had just finished mining for about an hour and had a lot of stuff. I then warped to a place that Binkle said not to cause there was no gold or diamonds, so i thought he might just be lieing. As soon as i warped i fell straight onto fire and died. Is there anyway i am able to get my items back? Would really appreciate the help. Thanks.

-Juston410
Nope. You can't get your items back

Sorry bro.
Why wouldnt i be able to get my items back? Isnt it kinda breaking the rules to put a fire right below a warp? And also isnt that some sort of harassment?
I used a bucket and put it out <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Juston410 wrote:
Why wouldnt i be able to get my items back? Isnt it kinda breaking the rules to put a fire right below a warp? And also isnt that some sort of harassment?

No, It's not. The mods made that warp for him, So I guess It's not.
What is the warp name?
when someone says not to warp there, or even if someone says (randomly) to warp someplace, just common sense, DONT DO IT
ores i believe but he told them not to go so its not his fault he said it was dangerous

he told em not to go and that it had nothing in it its their fault for listening to the troll who told them the truth
When someone says 'WARP HERE FOR CERTAIN ITEM" Don't warp there.

common sense kid.
HEY I SAID THAT GACKT