Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Refund.
Started by [E] Everice

I was at spawn with materials I got for building a house, this was about 6 or 7 stacks of Sandstone, 8 stacks of cobble and 5 stacks of wood, When I was attacked by luigi_best weilding a bow and arrow exploiting the glitch in spawn and PvP protected areas. I escaped to my town where he somehow followed me and stole some stuff I was sorting from my inventory so I killed him, he then warped back and killed me while I was still sorting, On my property.

He claims he attacked me because I killed him in spawn. That was once and I asked him, "Do you have any Items on you?" and "Do you mind if I kill you?" He replied no to both. I killed him with the bow to test the glitch, not intending to steal or whatever.

I would just like my materials back and the 8 Stacks of arrows he took ( Used mah credits ) I don't care about the diamond tools or my Iron armour as they can be replaced in seconds, unlike the materials which may take hours. ( I work rather slow )
well if you were on your property, then its your fault. this happened to me with diamond and gold. make sure pvp is off in your town, other wise, tough darts :/
Yeah but he shouldn't have even got there, there was no warp to where i was he just teleported next to me

I went to throw stuff of a nearby cliff. He also got a stone sword in 2 seconds flat aswell, not possible to warp, open chest, exit chest, warp somewhere else, run up to me in that amount of time