Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Greetings from LegendaryCraft
Started by [E] felipepcjr [1]

Alright, first of all I want to clear everything out. I have no interest in attacking other servers. Its just not my way to go, I have no hate towards any server, and I myself admit that mine town was one of the servers I played on before starting GodWorld, and LegendaryCraft later. It is impossible to be running my server with 200 people on and send packets to another server at the same time, Me and pablo (LC owners were at college while this 'happened' and all your staff came to our forums trolling about these attacks. 1st of all, a dedicated server alone isn't strong enough to take down another dedi. you have a good piece of hardware I must admit, but in order to take it down you would need a bot net to achieve it. I know all this because we have been attacked by them around 40 or more times. A few of those times were from a canadian ip known as 'grapes' that was asking for money in return to stop doing it. I was aware that DRN Servers was paying him to attack lost craft and LC, resulting in our previous server war. I hate this and I know what it feels like and it is not fun! We have to pay a lot for protection now because of this and its not letting us do what we all want to do which is punch some wood together. By typing all this blob of text I'm trying to achieve peace between servers. I am sorry what I did before ( Telling people we are superior to other servers ). I kinda got carried away by owning a hit server like yours. I already warned all my community to not come here spamming you guys and I expect you to do the same. I had Reggief and jallaf trolling my forums with ban appeals and spamming that things didn't work properly. Sincerely, this makes you look unprofessional. Overall, I hope we can get along together with this server and to clarify that if you were Indeed attacked, it was not us. My advice to an attack is to shut down the box, check the logs and blackhole all the ups that were doing it, and install something called ddos deflate, or get something like zen protection.

Sincerely,

LegendaryCraft
Sorry about immediately accusing you of hacking our server. It was just because I thought I had enough evidence, but I obviously don't. Also, I am sorry about misunderstanding the way you host your servers. I did not know that you had an agreement with ProvisionHost, as I thought that they were only for VPS's.
The funny thing is that I was going on to explain at the same time you posted this... lol
can you please stop disliking and trolling my youtube channel ?
Lol am banned from your server...

EDIT : I am sorry felipe with the " Trolling " i hope everyone stops with " Server - Fights "
Im not...
Hello,

First of all, our box was never taken down. Only the performance was temporarily being affect by the attacks.

We are contacting the hosts of all these IPs and requesting take down on them. We already got few of them down atm.

I'm sorry if you have been accused by mistake by some of our staff, the fact is, one of the IP that was attacking us (69.162.117.106) is close to your creative server IP (69.162.117.126). So I guess it's maybe "bad luck" and the owner of this server is someone hosted in a near location.

I am only looking forward peace with other servers. I never encouraged anyone to go troll/spam or harm Legendarycraft, if they done it, they done it on their on will. I'm sorry for the inconvenience it may have caused, but if they acted that way, its might also be because some people from your server started to come spam onto ours. Afterall, I hope this can all stop, I will encourage our members to stop.

I'm sorry for the drama this may have caused on your forums, it annoys me as much as you.

Cya
Thank you Felipe for a civil response to this. I also hope that we can stop this stupid flame/server war and go on our separate ways
Glad we got this figured out.
wouldn't mind get my felipe account unbanned XD