Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I want Millenium City Copyrighted...
Started by Unknown User

Lately, I am noticing people are using my designs as basis for their own, which is beginning to trouble me.

Today, I found out that Ronvandorp completely duplicated my City's Streetlamp design. I asked him to tear it down, which he says he will do. However, To prevent any further issues, I am asking that Millenium City and all it's buildings, walkways, streetlamps, designs, and anything else I built for it, be copyrighted to prevent theft of designs that I worked hard to think up of. I want my city to remain unique, so that there will never be anything quite like it.

I would also like to trademark the Word "Millenium" so that nobody can make a name with the word Millenium in it. Otherwise, it may cause confusion to someone else, if they see something that is named Millenium, that does not belong to or built by me.

Thank you.

PS: You may be thinking I am taking Millenium City too far, but I have invested much into this City, and it shall be my legacy in Minetown. Please Respect my actions and decisions, for I only want what is best for it.
Oh no, your streetlamps... what a tragedy for the free world. Tell you what, why don't you write a letter to the united nations?
Dibs on building the Millenium Falcon

I've wanted to since I put the flight deck on the carrier
That's a famous ship Oki.. I don't care about that.. xD
KK, that's all I wanted. finally have enough cyan to build the hyperdrive