Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] WAL-MART Market Project
Started by [E] Wizeone

Yo,

I am starting one of the Biggest Shops in Minetown.

Its going to be a WAL-MART!!!

But, I'm not going to get to do this alone, Because it's going to be pretty Big and It's going to be really hard for me to restock the store by myself. So I'm basically going to share the shop with some people.

What I made this Thread For, is because I'm looking for help, and to tell the community. I'm going to need help with the following things.

1.) Find a a flat place so we can keep flattening DONE!!!

2.) The supplies For building it.

3.) Ideas for decorating it and Making it look good.

4.) Find people to help me with the shop.

So yeah, It's going to be really hard for me to do this all alone, and that is why I made this thread. If you would like to join me with this project, to reply.

Project Leaders

Wizeone

Project Members

WalmartStalker

Richie47

Pennepasta

Amaryxi Redstone Man

Right now we need Supplies, If anyone wants to contribute some free supplies for us, That would be really grateful.

Project Suppliers

Sayomie555

I would like to helpi could help a bit
Hey, i think this is cool <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object> can i be apart?
You need ugly inbred people to wander around and do nothing all day, some fat people to buy large quantities of prepackaged foods, and random kids playing with all the sstuff and making trouble.
Obviously, Its walmart
Honortown already has Wal-Mart
But they don't sell anything.
I can help ill get supplies build you name it <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Bump

This is Official People, And I can't do it alone!
Just saying :

They gon' sue yo sorry ass.