Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Freedom?
Started by [E] MegaKill

when will freedom be out dont say when its done
I actually have it under good authority from the admins of the release date schedule, one moment.

When it's done
omg lol

5101dc0d6a.jpg
omg lol

5101dc0d6a.jpg
Adam, you're so rude. Stop spamming with answers when people ask questions.
Yeah right it isnt very professional
Lawl, he was being sarcastic, zack. Be patient I told you about a million times. They are actually working on it (I hope). You need to wait. Most of the staff are not kids/teenagers. They are actual adults who have a life outside of Minetown. If you check the last locked prison thread, Darpsy mentions that and says that even though she would like to spend a while on MT, she has a real life to lead. I would do anything to help push the development of Freedom along, but there's nothing I can do according to staff. If you're not patient, just go back on that other prison server (which you told me the IP to <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>) and wait. If I were a staff member, I would tell you to come back when you're all cooled off and actually ready to wait. For now, if you're here just to complain about stuff, I can only give you one piece of advice:

Shut The F**k UP!!!!!

That's all.

~Obsidian
all i said was when freedom will be out and adam made a jackass comment
@2998720 wrote:
all i said was when freedom will be out and adam made a jackass comment

Actually, I was making light, non-aggressive humour revolved around your incessant pestering of staff and demands that this be done now as you have so frequently done ingame.

It'll be ready when staff have the time to get it ready; currently they're hard at work trying ever so hard to help fix the lag issues you complained so much about in the other thread.

One at a time, dear.
You are a great naysayer, ZackChris, but you have no idea for a solution. You do not justify your issue with a resolution whatsoever, zack. If you added a way to perhaps make freedom better when it does come out, then I'd see you as a little less of a person that just identifies problems. According to Adam, you complained about lag issues in another thread. Adam is right. One problem at a time. If you're going to fix a problem, you can fix multiple at once and take forever and not do as well as you can, or fix one at a time and actually take good discussion in trying to completely resolve the problem. Right now, you are not staff, and you have a negative attitude about the progress the STAFF are working their A***s off to make. Now I ain't no staff member either, but if I were, I would tell you to get off this server and save your breath trying to complain about what's not getting done when YOU are the one just sitting there as a bystander complaining about how people "didn't do this" or "can't do s**t for this". I know for a fact that the community, just like normal people like me, can't stand having naysayer bystanders on their servers. It not only puts stress on those who are trying to enjoy the game, but it also makes you look like a total fool. I once respected you for your great attitude on this server. My respect of your great attitude is starting to disappear. Make more complaints and lose all of my respect of you, or be patient and slowly redeem your good attitude you once showed me.

As for the people of MT, I respect what they are doing. They truly work to get everything done, and they're getting it done the right way. Stay out of the way if you're not going to help and go back to that other prison server that you like. Cya