Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Sawine, you have some explaining to do..
Started by Unknown User

Why were you in ROTA? You hacked into the server, and started placing TNT EVERYWHERE I understand you're jealous of Broly and all his awesomeness, but that was just a dick move... I cant believe you would fucking stoop so low to do that shit, seriously, mind blown.

I LOVE MINETOWN
without the name near the head... it only a skin.
This is obviously fake.

Firstly when you grief, one of the main things is you don't do is let people to take screenshots of you.

Secondly as @Mister Pink pointed out, there is no name above his head. Why would you do this. If you wanted to prove that sawine griefed (WHICH I KNOW HE DIDN'T), you would've wanted as much evidence as possible. This would mean a full screenshot with username.

Case closed
Wow you guys are good at sucking sawines dick. This is why i quit this bullshit, everything is spawned, and nothing is earned legit, the whole economy is flooded with diamonds because of what i did. i hade 3 double chests of diamond blocks... thats why your server is so fucked up, because of this bullshit, fuck all you faggots
LOLOL this is so faked its sad. Tell me, why would we give the slightest shit about your pathetic excuse of a server? I love how "sawine" is like posing for pictures in your screen shots. "Oh, make sure you get my good side <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>". Nice try Asshole.

P.S. How is our server "so fucked up"? Im not sure if you saw the monster of a server that we should have up in the next week or so, but we seem to be doing very well for having such a shitty server haha. Crawl back to wherever the hell you came from.
So fake unverify.... i dont think you should insult sawine.....
Yeah, sure, Unverify. Nobody believes you, and if you really want to leave the server out of childish rage, remember that you have wasted fifty dollars donating to it.
Unverify, if Sawine is afk on the server all day..

How would he have time to grief brolys server? Why use his time to find a hacked client, then find brolys server, just to spawn tnt?
FAKE AND GAY. that is all.
thread is bullshit. locked and ip banned. thx bye