Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] MineTown's Official Youtube Channel List
Started by [E] Baber

Hey!

So this will be a list of all the official MineTown Youtube Channel's + the players YouTube channels!

Official MineTown Channels:

MineTown Updates and other news

MineTown Events

MineTown Trailers

If your a user and requested your channel to be shown on this thread your channels will be here:

Hunter9340's Youtube Channel

ProtonMurphy's Youtube Channel

----

----
may "minetownmincraft" be on the list? i will be recording most of the events, considering the event one only has one event, jump block :/
^We already have an event team that can fly and record it for lots of purposes, please read the other post in the other thread for more info.
Hey, once I get my new build, can I make some videos? I'll finally be able to do commentaries <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Videos for the MineTown Channels?
i can make a wallpaper
Awesome.
to increase poularity, how about we upload one video on all the accounts? you know, get our name out even more?
What should we video besides the other stuff we've done?
like, this is a example, but the renovation of the minetown church, someone building something epic in a time lapse ect, OR just showin off the major buildings such as bank stating we were the origonal creators, market, just about anything!