Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] barnzy12
Started by [E] Landro

Hello all,

I would like to report barnzy12 for continuously griefing after several warnings from both players and mods.

What happened?

Apparently, barnzy12 is known to be actively pvping in the normal world. He spends his time killing random people, looting their stuff and then warping away with valuables.

I don't blame him, this is a SMP after all.

However, he's been doing this in places where PvP is disabled by the owners of the region to prevent any attacks while building. (In my case, I was working on my boat at /warp pirate. That region's protection has been done about three times now, with the flag pvp denied)

There seems to be a gap in the no pvp flag though. You can still hit others with a bow&arrows. That's how he keeps attacking players. I believe I saw heiwashin pointing someone on this near spawn.

Barnzy12 managed to kill me while I was on low health.

Luckily teddy21 was around and managed to pick up my stuff before he could.

I had DanniDorrito redo the protection once more and clearly stated in the chat and to barnzy12 in /msg that he was no longer welcome in any of my settlements.

A few moments later, he warped back to my ship and attempted to open combat. I have a screenie of the event:

11uvn2q.png

24qmt78.png

When I wanted to safeguard my goods by storing them in my vault, I accidentally made a typo in the /command to warp there.

Barnzy12 was able to see the warp there and followed me, trying to kill me again. But he did not succeed.

If I remember correctly: When a person enters someone's property - after having been notified that he's 'banned' there in the following three ways: General chat, private message and a sign at the place in question - he or she risks to be jailed.

Could the staff team have a thought on this & consider a punishment please?

Thank you for your time,

Landr0.

PS: Sorry Barnzy, but you had your chances.
I will jail Barnzy when I am back online (Will be tomorrow now) if he has not been already. Sorry he has caused you so much hassal Landr0.

After the warning I gave him I checked Landr0's region protection and the pvp status, after I had confirmed the pvp was denied Barnzy appeared and tried to kill Landr0 and Teddy with a bow. I witness the entire event as I was still there from when I checked the region.

x
I'm already taking care of it, barnzy is on my watch list due to previous incidents.
Hes not dangerous. Hes really bad at pvp.
doesn't matter if he's bad at it or not. he is breaking specific rules and they will be enforced.
Lol penne, i owned you xD And - I'm sorry Landr0 <3
Actuality, you had leather armor and dia and I had iron and dia. I knocked off your armor the you speed-hacked away <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
r/minetown anyone?
I've never even had leather armor.. And i don't speed hack! Why's everybody saying i speed hack Q_Q
Say that if you want, but i witnessed you outrun me while i'm flying normal rate, which is 2x run speed. Be that as it may, i'm scared this thread is going to run away into flame world and the issue of the op has been dealt with. If any further reports are needed please make a new thread. Locking.